Looking for a last-minute gift for the Catalina Island aficionado on your list? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here are our Top Five Last Minute Christmas Gifts for Catalina Fans:
- Give the Gift of Good Taste – you know just how much fun the Avalon Tasting & Cultural Walking Tour and the Catalina Happy Hour Tour can be. Give your friends a gift certificate and share the fun. Your gift will be delivered to your recipient’s email address, making this the perfect present for procrastinators.
- Dine out – Does your giftee like to dine out? Who doesn’t, right? A gift certificate to a restaurant on Catalina Island is an ideal way to show you care. A few of our favorites are Steve’s Steakhouse, CC Gallagher, Bluewater Avalon, Maggie’s Blue Rose and Mr. Ning’s.
- Send something sweet – Catalina Coffee and Cookie Co offers a range of treats that can be shipped directly. Even if those tile cookies won’t get there before Dec. 25, you always let your recipient know they are on the way.
- Give by giving back – Want to make sure your gifts will do more than make someone happy? Give a membership to the Catalina Island Museum or the Catalina Island Conservancy, two organizations that contribute to Catalina Island 365 days a year.
- Give the gift of Catalina activities – our friends over at Catalina Tours offer gift certificates for all of the Catalina activities on their website. Once again — your gift is delivered electronically so your gift will arrive on time even if you order on Christmas Day.